Moderna Nunnor =)

Posted by ... On 02:03 No comments






Här nedan är ett utdrag från hennes blogg...


"Mostly, A Nun’s Life is my story — what it is like for me to be Catholic nun, that is, a member of a Catholic religious community of women. It’s also about nuns and sisters in general, how we are portrayed in the media, and who we are “for real.” I have been very fortunate to develop friendships with many nuns, and it is through them that I have come to better know myself and this adventure called religious life. Being a nun has not always been my lifelong goal. When I was growing up, I did not dress up as a nun for Halloween. When I was a young, impressionable Catholic school girl, I did not secretly (or otherwise) pine for the veils, habits, odd religious names, and overall mystique of the nuns who taught me.

The whole “nun” thing kind of snuck up on me when I wasn’t paying much attention. I absolutely love being a nun. It’s what makes me who I am and helps me to be the best person I can be for God, the Church, and the world."

0 Kommentera: