I will wait for you - Janette Iks

Posted by ... On 05:45 No comments

Hittade den här videon medan jag sniffade mig runt i några katolska ungdomsbloggar. Kvinnan i klippet heter Janette Iks, och är minst sagt klockren! Dikten heter "I will wait for you", och handlar om att vänta på den rätte. Hon utgår ifrån Bibeln och lyckas fånga in det kristna budskapet om Kärlek på ett riktigt grymt sätt. My friends... She's Dope! :D


"I will wait for you
And I will know you
Because when you speakI will be reminded of Solomon's wisdom
Your ability to lead will remind me of Moses
Your faith will remind me of Abraham
Your confidence in God's Word will remind me of Daniel
Your inspiration will remind me of PaulYour heart for God will remind me of David
Your attention to detail will remind me of NoahYour integrity will remind me of Joseph
And your ability to abandon your own will will remind me of the disciples
But your ability to love selflessly and unconditionally will remind me of Christ.
I won't need to identify you by any special Matthews or any special Marks,cuz His Word will be tattered all over your heart."

0 Kommentera: